Arriba Grill, Prospect

Finally, a place that does a mean mean burrito! I’ll admit, I haven’t had that many in the past but this one was so good. So. Good. Best Mexican food I’ve had in Adelaide. :)~

arriba grill

And look! They even have a super old school SEGA for customers to play with whilst they wait. Now, if they had a SUPER NES, I could spend countless hours sitting there. Hello Mario Kart, Super Mario World 3, Yoshi’s Island and Wario’s Woods. Ahem.. moving on.

The joint is small, had limited seating (take-away is available) with an open front bar where the Arriba staff assemble your burritos as per your order. All you need to do is fill out their order form, put it through and wait whilst it gets assembled. Once your name gets called out, pick up, pay up and unwrap!

arriba grill
Beef burrito in a wheat wrap, lime rice, hot sauce (tomatillo), lettuce, cheese, sour cream, jalepenos, and guacamole (extra +$2.00); $12.00

Not the most glamourous looking thing to be eating, but seriously, it tastes so good. The sauce, the textural and flavour combos are amazing. I cannot wait to head back there and try out their other concoctions. Have you tried this place out yet? Thoughts? Yum factor? Too bad they’re not open even later for those occasional midnight cravings. πŸ™‚

Food: 4.5/5

TT http://twitter.com/arribagrill

Opening hours
Open 7 days 11am-9pm

View Larger Map Arriba Grill on Urbanspoon

6 comments for “Arriba Grill, Prospect

1. January 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Awesome, awesome place! Try the chicken next – it is heavenly! Even my 3 year old is a fan!

January 9, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Will definitely do just that! My aim is to go through the entire menu since it’s not that extensive anyways. πŸ™‚

2. January 9, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I’m craving mexican food!

Haha Super NES – I used to spend endless hours on that! So much fun.

3. January 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Hi Dee! Thank you for your great review. I’m super glad to find out that our burritos are the best Mexican you’ve had in Adelaide and pleased you liked the Sega Master System too! Im a bit of a retro console fan/geek so have been keeping an eye out for a SNES. When I find Super Mario Kart we’ll have to race. If you win then the Chicken burrito you’re yet to try will be on me. As much as i love video games im pretty lousy at them so there’s a very, very good chance you’ll score a free lunch. I do need to ask about our 2.5 result for service. Where did we let you down and what can we do better? Big smiles. Jim at Arriba

January 9, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Hi Jim!
      In relation to the service I received at my first visit at Arriba, it just came down to the fact that the staff behind the counter assumed that my companion and I have been there before and didn’t explain the ordering system or the process. We were a bit lost and confused at first, taking a few solid minutes before catching on as to how we were to order our custom burritos. But once we figured it out, it was pretty easy from there on out.
      Overall, the experience was quick, fuss free with fantastic food which will get me back for another burrito for sure! Mmmm.. burrito =)~

4. fil
    January 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Tried to visit this place between Christmas and New Years and unfortunately it was closed. Good to hear its good – maybe next time.

Fil