Nhu Lan, Woodville Gardens

Vietnamese meat rolls round 3 at Nhu Lan on Hanson Road down the west side of the burbs.

nhu lan, banh mi thit, vietnamese meat roll

nhu lan, banh mi thit, vietnamese meat roll
Combination meat roll; $4.80

Got myself the monster combination roll with a variety of meats on offer. So tasty and so good. The roll was jam packed with fillings and bite after bite, it didn’t feel like the roll was getting any smaller.

It’s a close battle between Nhu Lan and Tay Do with who has the better roll and I don’t think I can choose. They’re both so good and such good value for money!

nhu lan, banh mi thit, vietnamese meat roll
Sugar cane juice

Washed it down with a cup of refreshing sweet sugar cane juice!

Food: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Value: 5/5
Ambience: N/A

Nhu Lan
40D Hanson Road
Woodville Gardens SA 5012

View Larger Map Nhu Lan on Urbanspoon

8 comments for “Nhu Lan, Woodville Gardens

1. October 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I’m craving Vietnamese Roll right now but the nearest good one is so far from me!! Argh

October 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM

There’s always the weekend? :D

2. October 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I love this place, theres another one nearby called taito on the corner of 1st ave and hookings tce that does awesome combo meat rolls too!

3. jase
    November 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Nhu Lan at 40 Hanson road is one of the best. $3.50 meatball rolls and $4.00 BBQ Chicken Rolls are the best i have ever had but also Phu Xuong at #56 are just as good if not taste exactually the same and they both sell said rolls above for the same price. Both highly recommended and i have found the service at Nhu Lan extremely quick, your in and out in no time at all. Have not as yet been to Tay Do but i definantly will be dropping in to see what everyone is going on about.

November 9, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Oohh, haven’t heard of Phu Xuong. I’ll have to keep a look out next time I’m in the area.

• jase
        August 2, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Phu Xuong is basically the exact replica of Nhu Lan just up the road. Exact same prices, same flavour and same full flavoured rolls. Only difference is service is a little slower. Can’t complain

4. jase
    August 2, 2013 at 6:38 PM

The service at Nhu Lan is very very quick, I love this place. 1/2 dozen rolls and you’re in and out in 5 mins flat its awesome and the rolls are not being sacrificed as a result, still stuffed full. And the girls are pretty cute too.